Thursday, May 06, 2004

Hello! This is my first time "blogging" as it's called. Well, I'm Ben from Singapore!I'm 16 this year, my starsign is a Leo.

My hobbies are...blogging, Star Trek, playing gunpoint, sleeping *ZzZz* and eating stuff. I also like playing on my XBOX...

I don't even know WHY I'm starting a Blog in a year like this. This is Graduation Year, final exams coming in September lol. Even now, it's the mid-year exam here in Singapore.

Well, this will be the first entry for now. He wanna surf the web. lol.

It rained today... How boring. As usual, my class irritated the heck outta my Math teacher. He's so boring. Maybe if he makes lessons more interactive, more interest would be shown...

Well, rain has stopped...but I'm still very bored.

My condolences goes out to the victims of the Nicoll Highway and Ayer Rajah worksite collapses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home